Monday, December 28, 2009

ENVY @ The Promethean Jan 30th 2010


*Nike Wms Terminator Hi Basic - oooh yeh i like this colourway :)*

*Reebok Straptastik x Rolland Berry - these are like Sesame Street in a shoe!*

*Ubiq Presere x Atmos Girls - different. cute*

*Adidas x Jeremy Scott J Wings Swarovski - I wouldn't wear these either but dammmmn*

Yessssss! The next Envy event hits A-town next month and I'm super super excited cuz the theme of the night is gonna be "Killer Kicks" so you know what that means, I get to rock my sneakers in a club!!! Hell yeah! But don't worry ladies, "killer kicks" doesn't just mean sneakers; you can wear any kinda shoes as long as they sexy. And i'm sure some of the heels out at the moment are killer - literally. So I decided to post some kicks that I wouldn't really wear, but have caught my eye...what do y'all think? I better be seein' you all next month!



2 comments:

  1. I'm spewing that I wont be here, cause I have about 20 shoe boxes in my room whose contents would suit things perfectly.

    Alas, Europe beckons so it looks like i'll be watching this one from the sidelines (aka Belma's fb updates).

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we can ALWAYS rely on Belma's updates. or mine :)

    ReplyDelete