Sunday, January 17, 2010

Things I am Thankful For Today.

Green tea - which by some miracle seems to dissolve all the fat in my belly after eating large amounts of chocolate or junk food.

My housemate - who does NOT subject me to midday orgies and conversations about banana-flavoured condoms. Thank you.

The couch that my housemate bought - on which I can sprawl out on comfortably as opposed to having painful leg cramps from being contorted into a knot on our previous lounge which was apparently made for midgets.

Music - which I have an intensely unique personal connection with, along with the rest of the world.

Beautiful people - who incite a a strangely addictive feeling of admiration and envy within myself and who inspire me to develop an eating disorder so clothes will hang off me fashionably also.

Spencer Pratt - whose ridiculous attempts at rapping and everyday douchebag tactics make me laugh. And want to punch him in the head. Which is a very satisfying thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment