Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog-loving.


Ok, so thanks to Mr Sandery's post on Facebook I have discovered this freakin' awesome music blog called One a Day which, as the title suggests, reviews one track a day entirely for the purpose of enlightening music-lovers such as myself. What makes this blog so different to others is that #1 - it is genre non-specific, so we're getting to listen to a bunch of stuff that is completely diverse, and #2 - the posts are actually very well written in a witty and casual way. Aaaand, they actually know their music shit so you can trust that whatever tracks get a mention on this blog will be good. I get highly excited when I find blogs like this :) Just to further blow my mind, their most recent post is on my current fave jam "Nothin' on You" by B.O.B & Bruno Mars!! This is the song I have been raving about for the last few days after I discovered a dude singing a crazy r&b cover of it on YouTube. THIS IS MY SHIT!! Amazing track. And if you wanna know more of my thoughts on it you might as well just read the review that One a Day has posted cuz it matches mine exactly. Bookmark this blog asap! And below you can check out the original film clip, plus that cover by UrbanGermany from Youtube (which is a cool version with sung verses written by the singer himself). Ok, I gotta jet cuz I'm busting for the toilet but have been putting it off so I can write this post...bladder explosion in 5...4...3...2...BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment