Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just, whatever.

Man, sometimes I read back over my posts and I'm like, "damn Eva, you are SUCH a geek" HAHA. Like seriously, who can be bothered writing all this shit for no apparent reason. It's hilarious. And then some posts I'm writing all like I am now, like the way I would actually speak, and then others I'm writing like its my next thesis or some shit. What the fuck. I guess this is kind of like my online diary so you pretty much just have to deal with whatever it is that comes out of my brain at any given time. Anyways, that's just my thought for today :/

Also, I just weeded the whole front garden area which has not been done in like, a million years (or at least ever since we've lived here) and let me tell you, it is NOT therapeutic. I don't care what anyone says, gardening is not fun. Not to mention we have no gardening tools or gloves! So here I am ripping up miniature and gigantor weeds with my bare hands. How is this anyone's idea of fun? Meh. It had to be done because we have an inspection tomorrow. Anyway, sorry guys I will resume blogging about things of a more intellectual nature one day HAHA.

Until then lovers...

No comments:

Post a Comment