Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shira is the Queen! Check out Sugarfree TV on Youtube

"When you begin to find who you are, you find the TRUTH. And the truth is never confusing, never full of doubt, and never hurtful, because it is what you truly want" - Shira

If you're finding a situation too hard or you have too many unanswered questions, or you feel like you are constantly doubting yourself then what you're dealing with ain't the truth. It's probably bullshit. And you should remove yourself from that situation - ASAP. What do you mean Eva? I mean, when you know yourself and you know what you truly want, there will be no internal questions like: "Why is this happening?" or "Should I do this?" because when you find the truth within yourself, everything makes sense and is natural. Example: relationships. I constantly hear about people's relationship woes (I've had my own too aight) and they usually include worries like "Does he/she like me?" or "Is he/she into having a long-term relationship?" or "Why did he/she do that?". And here's what I've realised. If you have to ask ANY of these questions; if you have any doubt AT ALL, then you're not heading towards the truth. And what I mean by 'truth' is, as Shira put it, "what you truly want". So what I'm saying is, where there is doubt, there is bullshit. Relationships shouldn't be that hard. You shouldn't have to wonder whether that other person likes you or not, or if they're serious, or if they kissed that other person to make you jealous, or what their intentions are...bla bla bla. When something is right, when it's REAL AKA THE TRUTH, shit will be easy. You won't need to wonder about the answers because there will be no questions.

Ok here's a question Eva: when are you gonna stop blogging about all this deep and meaningful shit and get back to your normal, sarcastic, angry self? 

Answer: BRB :P 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there would you mind stating which blog
    platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
    something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!



    my page; kitchen in northern virginia

    ReplyDelete